Arima Hokodo’s new challenge, which celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2021, is “entering the overseas market”
To begin with that, we started acquiring Halal Authentication from following 8 items.
- Roasted Black Soy Bean Snack.
- Kinako (Soy bean powder) Bean Snack
- Roasted Soy Bean
- Honey Butter roasted Almonds & Peanuts
- Uji Matcha Kinako Soy Bean Snack
- Non Fried High Quality Mixed Nuts
- Soy Sauce Cashew Nuts
- Soy Sauce Peanuts
- Crispy Soy Sause Cashew Nuts
- Non Fried High quality Mixed Nuts Premium
- Non Fried Roasted Cashew Nuts(Lightly Salted)
- Non Fried Roasted Cashew Nuts
- Non Fried Roasted Pistachios(Lightly Salted)
- Non Fried Roasted Pistachios
- Non Fried Roasted Walnuts
- Non Fried Roasted Almonds,Inshell(Lightly Salted)
- Kioke Soy Sause Mixed Nuts
- Roasted Chiba Peanuts Non Salt
- Roasted Peanuts Non Salt
- Fried Broad Beans
- Fried Peanuts With Butter Taste
- Poliphenol Mixed Nuts and Beans
【New products added on June 3rd.】
All of above products are hot selling items in our product line.
Hereafter, our products will obtain Halal Certification from Nippon Asia Halal Association.
Nippon Asia Halal Association is Nonprofit organization that has received mutual certification from Islamic Development Bureau (JAKIM) in Malaysia.
By inserting the halal certification mark on the back side of package, Muslims can enjoy it with confidence. In the future,
we will continue to acquire halal certification and insert marks for our in-house manufactured products.